Florida Texas New York
A Firm Dedicated to Retail Tax Compliance
Specializing in Dealing with Multi-Location Tax Issues
- A High Volume of Locations Brings:
- A high volume of tangible returns.
- A high volume of tax notices.
- A high volume of business license applications and renewals.
- A high volume of sales and use filings.
- A high volume of various tax bills.
- A high volume of deadlines.
A multi-location, high volume corporate tax program has unique challenges just due to the sheer volume of events.
The Corporate trend is asking Retail Tax Leaders to perform with minimum personnel and at budget for outsourcing. Do you have time for your provider’s learning curve and high expense?
Is your corporate tax program running like it should? It’s your reputation!
Invisible Compliance. Peace of mind that you are compliant
Let’s face it, Tangible Personal Property, Sales & Use Tax and Business licensing all seem to trigger each other. You are best represented when one company can manage it all.